Jerry Jerry

great

extremely original style. i liked the story too, but i think you should have ended with the scene before the fire (not to give too much away). but the greatest thing about this movie is the originality.

Tankmen Four!!11110011!! Tankmen Four!!11110011!!

dont bash

people will blam this just cuz they like tankmen. but i actually thought it was kinda funny.

The Zomblie Movie The Zomblie Movie

hey?

you did this for school? what school do you go to?

Monsters' Dinner Monsters' Dinner

Hmm...

Though this is much more smooth and stylish than I could possibly manage back when I made the game in 8th grade, I can't help but note the similarities between this entry and "Postman Panik," one of my very first efforts in Flash. Well done, but I'm just dying to know if the nearly identical design is a coincidence. Here's a link:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /305653

loulubie responds:

I can assure you that we didn't know "Postman Panic" even existed...
As said in the comment, we were asked to build this game in a very short time for our studies, and we had to make it an advert game for a big company. As it was just an exercise, we got it back later and decided to change the sounds and graphs so that it would fit a larger public without advertizing anything.
So the gameplay was built from nowhere and was (or at least we thought so) completely original!

Create your own Character Create your own Character

This does not stand alone

The options were endless, but usually people want this at the start of a game. In and of itself, this isn't entertaining enough.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Superb

Brilliant effort, my friend. This is one of the most inspiring and original submissions I have ever encountered. Makes me want to work in Flash again, and I mean that. Bravo.

Re-sunged Jeremy kay song Re-sunged Jeremy kay song

lol

i'm sorry man, ur other stuff is great, but singing isn't for everybody. please stick to non vocal so i don't die of laughter. effort was good, singing talent was not

EsMatiCSounDs responds:

lol xD. first of all that was ment to be funny as hell. second of all i do actully do have a great singing voice, kinda har to hear in this song sins it wasnt the point of it all(to sing good). thx for the review ;D